THANK YOU RELAYERS FOR ATTENDING
RELAY FOR LIFE KUALA LUMPUR 2017
September 9 & 10, 2017
September 9 & 10, 2017 | Dataran Petaling Jaya
PACK THE TRACK!
Persons with the most recruits will win RM1,000 worth of voucher from Harvey Norman.
Terms & Conditions Apply:
1. Open to Individual & Team Registration.
2. Participants must email <email@example.com> with proof of registration (names of teams and individuals can be combined).
3. Winner will be announced at Relay For Life KL 2017.
4. Prize is not refundable or exchangeable.
5. Last date to participate: 31st August 2017, 11:59pm
ABOUT RELAY FOR LIFE MALAYSIA
Relay for Life Malaysia is the signature fundraising event for National Cancer Society Malaysia (NCSM). It is an overnight event that brings communities together to celebrate the lives of cancer survivors, remember those who have passed on, and raise funds to help NCSM in the fight against cancer.
For 16-hours (from dusk to dawn), participants will take turns to walk around the track. The track is never ‘left alone’, a symbol that cancer never sleeps.
Join us in Kuala Lumpur, Penang and Melaka.
Be a Relayer
Form a team
Let us celebrate you
Make a difference
Become a volunteer
Be our backbone
Become a partner
Support our mission
Finish with Us
Games and performances
Light a luminaria
Pay a tribute
Our highlight of relay
Take part in other states
Join Relay in Melaka or Penang
WHY SUPPORT THE FIGHT AGAINST CANCER?
As a non-profit organisation, we rely on the goodwill of donors, fundraisers and volunteers to fund for our health screening, education, care and support services. Through your generous donations, we will continue to empower and unite Malaysians against cancer.
Your donations will help to fund:
- Community outreach programmes
- Therapies and wellness programmes for cancer patients and survivors
- Cancer and health screening services
- Free accommodation for underprivileged children going through cancer treatment
ON THE COUNTER
RELAY FOR LIFE KUALA LUMPUR SINCE 2007